Wire wrapped jewelry tutorial «Lana»
This is a tutorial on how to make wire wrapped pendant "Lana" using copper wires and a drilled bead. Here you will find detailed pictures and description.
This is a simple lesson for beginner crafters.
You will need:
• one drilled oval-shaped bead measuring 0.5” x 0.7” (13 x 18 mm.);
• a coil of 26 gauge copper wire (0.4 mm. in diameter);
• two pieces of 20 gauge copper wires, each 11” long (0.80 mm. in diameter, each 30 cm long);
• one copper bead (3mm.), two copper beads (2mm.);
• flat copper wire for the bail;
• flat nose pliers, wire cutters;
• fine file;
• liver of sulfur, polishing crème or polishing pad;
• soap and some brush to clean the pendant from the polishing creme and dirt.