Wire wrapped pendant tutorial «Anita»
This is a tutorial on how to make wire wrapped pendant "Anita" using copper wires and cabochon without the hole. Here you will find detailed pictures and description.
• basic wire wrapping and weaving techniques.
Tools and materials:
• one oval-shaped cabochon measuring 1” x 1.6” (25 x 40 mm.);
• a coil of 26 gauge copper wire (0.4 mm. in diameter);
• four pieces of 18 gauge copper wires, each 11” long (1.2 mm. in diameter, each 30 cm. long);
• five copper beads (3mm.);
• flat copper wire for the bail;
• round nose pliers, wire cutters;
• fine file;
• liver of sulfur, polishing crème or polishing pad;
• soap and some brush to clean the pendant from the polishing creme and dirt.