Wire wrapped jewelry tutorial «Eiwa»
This is a tutorial on how to make wire wrapped pendant "Eiwa" using copper and silver wires. Here you will find detailed pictures and description.
This is a simple lesson for beginner crafters.
You will need:
• one oval-shaped bead measuring 18 mm. by 13 mm.;
• one 3 mm. copper bead with a hole;
• two pieces of 50 cm. of 0.40 mm. (26 gauge) copper wires;
• two pieces of 20 cm. of 0.90 mm. (19 gauge) sterling silver wires;
• bent nose pliers, round nose pliers, wire cutters;
• ruler and pencil or marker pen (optional);
• some round object for forming a bail (I'm using a file handle);
• fine file and abrasive paper (optional);
• large sewing needle;
• liver of sulfur, polishing creme;
• soap and some brush to clean the pendant from the polishing creme and dirt.